Monday, August 2, 2010

WEEK 2 INCLASS EXERCISE

Today's in class exercise we broke up into our tribes and had to each produce a mind map about ourselves, our passions and what we could bring to the group and what we wanted to achieve, then we had to make a group mind map about what we wanted to achieve as a good and who we are, and what we wanted others to see us as.

MY MIND MAP - features all the things I enjoy, my passions and what I think I can bring to the group and what I want to achieve with my design studies.
GROUP MIND MAP- features all the things we think we are good at, what we want others to see us as and what we want to achieve.
PARAGRAPH- to establish a statement about our group as a whole as a form of a rationale.
"We are each in active pursuit creativity, we are often sleepy and have very different dietary requirements. Although we are all hungry for success."

SENTENCE- the key points from our paragraph.
"We are all hungry for success in the design world."

WORDS- the key word/s from our sentence which are the most important.
"Success and Design."

OUR SYMBOL- features a key with the end as a pencil, "the key to success."


No comments:

Post a Comment